We are looking for a Sr. Solutions Architect (AI/MI) for a direct hire position located in Pittsburgh, PA.
*Relocation Assistance Provided. * Visa Sponsorship Provided.
The Sr. AI/ML Solutions Architect will utilize technical and functional capacities to build effective AI/ML standards, AI/ML models and AI/ML architecture that is flexible and scalable.
• Lead a team of AI/ML Engineers to maintain data needs and to help plan, supervise, provision and deliver AI/ML needs.
• Design, document, and communicate incremental and target AI/ML architectures.
• Supervise the implementation of improvements to the AI/ML architecture, providing guidance to product developers and product owners.
• Partner with IT Enterprise Architecture team to understand current architecture and build the desired end state AI/ML architecture.
• Proactively evaluate, design and promote new AI/ML products, processes, technologies and solutions.
• Communicate with technical teams, non-technical business leaders, and clients.
• Work with business, digital and IT teams to understand key business, digital strategy and design a modern and effective data enterprise architecture that delivers significant business impact.
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related OR a combination of equivalent experience, training, and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• 7+ years of experience in Machine Learning, Information Architecture, or related.
• 3+ years or experience designing & implementing AI/ML solutions; related development experience is a plus!
• Solid understanding of AI/ML engineering, ML Ops, data engineering, and data management, ideally for cloud-first products.
• Cloud service experience such as with Amazon Web Services, Azure Cloud, or DataBricks or similar.
• Ability to translate complex technical concepts to simple business language.
• Proven track record in establishing AI/ML Architecture Solutions.
• Deep understanding of common information architecture frameworks and information and metadata models, taxonomies, and the challenges of applying structured techniques to unstructured sources.
• Understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning.
• Experience in at least two programming languages including Python.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of building, training, and deploying AI/ML models in an AWS or Azure environment.
• Fluent in continuous delivery, continuous integration methodology.
• Experience with Agile/Lean Startup methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.