We are looking for a Sr. Infrastructure Solutions Architect for a direct hire position located in Pittsburgh, PA.
*RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS PROVIDED*
Build and lead the implementation of a modern infrastructure Architecture. A focus on building e-commerce infrastructure architecture foundations with an emphasis on scaling to drive growth.
This is a global role requiring 20-30% travel.
• Ability to lead as Product Owner for Digital Infrastructure squad.
• Align with ecommerce product roadmap and create, maintain best practices and design documents in conformance with laid out enterprise architecture, digital architecture policies/practices.
• Design and lead the implementation of a solutions/infrastructure architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies based on enterprise and segment business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements.
• Lead and participate in architecture guild calls
• Help mature architectural practice across digital organization.
• Develop executive, functionality and technology, roadmaps as needed for executive briefings.
• Help mature Agile and Lean principles and practices
• Contributes recommendations and implementation strategies for new technologies.
• Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise’s future-state architecture vision.
• Design, document, and communicate incremental and target state reference architectures.
• Understands the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technology trends by enabling new/evolving business and operating models.
• Proactively evaluate, design and promote new products, processes, technologies and solutions.
• A self-driven, highly- motivated technologist who can work with a high degree of autonomy and is able to prioritize effectively.
• Work collaboratively and has proven experience in creating influence across product teams, delivery, Digital and IT to drive technical efforts.
• Effectively communicate with technical teams, non-technical business leaders, and clients.
• 3 or more years of experience in Solution/Infrastructure Architecture
• 3 or more years of experience with CICD, Azure pipelines, Microservices, API first approach, Cloud native and headless ecommerce architecture.
• Ability to provide expert analysis on how to integrate digital commerce solutions to back office systems (point of sale, ERPs, tax ware, pricing etc.)
• Experience with commerce tools, Kentico Cloud and REST APIs, SOA preferable
• Experience with Azure Cloud preferred, specifically – Web Jobs, Azure Queue, Azure Web Apps, App Service Plans, Sql Azure, Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, Traffic Manager, Blob Storage and Azure VMs, Azure API Management.
• Experience with GraphQL and Terraform are a plus
• Proven ability to translate complex technical concepts to simple business language.
• Proven stakeholder management skills with strong communication and persuasion skills, including the ability to translate the information architecture contribution to business outcomes into simple briefings for Senior Management.
• Strong consultancy skills with the demonstrated ability to influence and manage the expectations of senior business stakeholders, Digital management and internal/external partners.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Hands-on experience with Agile/Lean Startup methodologies.