We are looking for a PMO Director for a direct hire position located in Rosemont, IL.
The PMO Director provides strategic program and project management that enables the successful identification, development, and execution of strategic initiatives across the platform. Manage and enable project team(s) by establishing project scope, assuring business requirements are documented and collaborating with stakeholders to enable appropriate solutions to achieve scope and program benefits.
• Establish and maintain governance structure to manage strategic initiatives
• Establish and maintain PMO processes, procedures, and tools
• Works with stakeholders to identify priorities and manage risk to programs and projects
• Works with stakeholders to ensure appropriate business and IT resource allocation and support for approved projects
• Direct and evaluate program/project vision and strategy
• Manage the scope, requirements and timelines of complex programs and projects
• Develop and manage integrated program plans that incorporate both business and technical deliverables. Ensure critical decision gates are well defined, communicated and monitored for executive approval throughout the program.
• Facilitate meetings with 3rd party providers and internal groups or functional areas as provided
• Engage other members of the organization with specific subject knowledge to resolve issues or provide assistance
• Establish effective communication channels and documents following established PMO processes
• Prepare program management status reports for presentation to the Governance board by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends, including the support of the budget allocation process through ongoing financial tracking reports
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, or relevant program
• 10 or more years Program/Project Management experience
• Experience working with 3rd party onshore and offshore vendors
• Experience with SmartSheet, Microsoft Suite of Products including MS Project or other project management tools
• Proven Project Management Skills
• Strong leadership and people management skills.
• Strong communication both verbal and written
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to collaborate with key partners and business leaders.
• Proven track record of transformation and innovation.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results under pressure in a tight timeframe