We are looking for an IT Business Analyst located in Pittsburgh, PA.
Supporting and partnering with business units and functional groups to clarify and communicate business requirements, assuring products and services are aligned with business needs.
• Act as a main point of contact to internal & external B2B customers
• Perform business and technical analysis to develop technical specifications, procedures manuals, and implementation guides vital for all systems and solutions.
• Establish and translate needs into requirements in support of a wide variety of services such as process improvement, priority-setting facilitation, project definition, design, and broker IT and Contract services.
• Assist in defining and implementing testing procedures.
• Communicate in a timely manner with end users, project leaders, directors, team members
• BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or similar; OR equivalent combination of knowledge, skills, experience, certifications, and training.
• 5 or more years of experience in IT related business analysis or IT product development.
• Knowledge of Agile & website development.
• Experience collecting requirements for backend integration with system records
• Understanding of Use Case and Data Case models.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technology to various user levels.
• Previous B2B manufacturing experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of web services, UML, XML, Rest APIs is desired.
• Familiarity with ADO, Commerce tools, ERPs, Azure Cloud, etc… is a plus.