We are looking for a Digital Program Manager for a direct hire position.
Lead the successful delivery of digital transformation programs spanning multiple functional teams for large digital products that adhere to organizational objectives. Responsible for the planning and governance of the program/product from the build to the implementation/adoption in the market. Lead large, cross functional teams through complex global, digital programs that span across multiple business units. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to lead, strategize, to find innovative ways to solve complex problems, advance operational excellence, and be an expert in program governance, coordination, and delegation.
• A Leader who positively influences large, global, multi-functional teams which includes teams spanning across multiple business units and external strategic partners.
• Lead and define the governance model for digital programs that are global and span across multiple SBU’s. This includes governance at an executive leadership level, leading monthly steering meetings.
• Establish and enable digital operating model for the product/program.
• Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement.
• Deliver strong and effective multi-functional team and executive level communication to ensure customer engagement and alignment.
• Hold the teams accountable for accomplishing key achievements
• Anticipate obstacles or risks and solve sophisticated problems to ensure that program solutions are delivered on schedule and meet financial goals.
• Collaborate with Digital operations teams across business units to drive activation and the adoption of all digital solutions.
• Identify required process changes within to help to foster implementation and adoption of digital products and govern implementation of the changes.
• Lead ACT development, manage initiative budget and track resources time.
• Manage complex interdependencies and resources across the program.
• Identify key requirements needed from multi-functional teams and external vendors.
• Collaborate with IT to adapt their processes to meet key achievements.
• Participate in performance reviews and professional growth activities for certain multi-functional team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology/computer science or related field.
• 10+ years of Program Management experience deploying and delivering complex solutions within an Agile/Lean environment.
• 2+ years of experience in digital transformation, including solutioning and implementing.
• Experienced with large scale, global or multi-regional programs/projects.
• Familiarity with tools like Azure DevOps.
• PMP certification preferred but not required.
• Ability to manage conflict and to find innovative ways to solve complex problems with limited oversight.
• Leadership ability to positively influence large, cross – functional teams, including resources from external vendors and/or strategic partners.
• Ability to manage customers at all levels, executive leadership, and program sponsors.
• Experience working with a global delivery model.
• Occasional travel