We are looking for a Digital Marketing Business Analyst for a direct hire position located in Pittsburgh, PA.
Provide support to cross business units as a liaison to those unit leaders. Conduct and analyze business and information technology processes to prepare the essential groundwork for process or application changes. Identify opportunities to apply technologies to business processes to increase growth and or efficiency.
• Participate in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of business solutions.
• Identify customer requirements, develop test schedules, review testing plans, and track and document the development and results of these plans.
• Advise on options to potential risks and issues of importance.
• Uncover client requirements via industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modeling and workflow analysis, data modeling, and object modeling.
• Focus on business process engineering while managing projects and are responsible for the overall implementation and execution of project and performance criteria, maintaining full knowledge of all phases of business¬ specific technology implementations.
• Apply technology and business process engineering techniques to improve business processes.
• Conduct research and provide information on business trends and technical advances
• Assess future needs, using structured interview processes to establish business priorities; consult with technical subject matter experts and develop alternative technical solutions.
• Provide advice on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities.
• Deliver solutions including delivery of system & user documentation.
• Experience in Digital Marketing tools.
• Knowledge of the SAP Marketing Cloud is desirable. Working knowledge of another other Digital Marketing tool will be considered as an alternative.
• 7 or more years of experience in Digital/IT, business process roles with a track record of successful project implementation.
• Experience in the strategic use of technology in managing and growing a business.
• Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to the business.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• A demonstrated track record in new concept development for various projects and complex technical plans
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate with all manage¬ment levels.